Action-packed Timetable to Support Colleagues’ Wellbeing
Your Wellbeing Timetable provides a wealth of workshops, webinars, courses, clubs, activities, and dedicated colleague-support cafés which are FREE to access for our Health and Social Care colleagues across our organisations.
Consisting of over 250 support sessions each month, Your Wellbeing Timetable is delivered daily (Monday – Friday) by the team’s highly trained Health Improvement Advisors, with monthly events and clubs also taking place over some weekends.
Sessions are delivered virtually and/or face to face across various JUCD locations, helping to support our colleagues across the system.
Your Wellbeing Timetable is refreshed each quarter to bring you a wide range of up-to-date services, resources and information to best support your health and wellbeing.
You Talked – We Listened…
Following feedback on what impacts colleague’s everyday health, increased support has been provided for psychological health and financial matters and a wealth of NEW support sessions have been added to the Autumn Timetable. This includes:
- Increased Financial support – bespoke webinars covering mortgage advice, debt management, bill prioritising, budget planning and pensions. Plus the popular Energy Saving Workshop, from Marches Energy
- Gambling support and advice – delivered by GamCHAT, with further options for counselling available
- Alcohol – obtain advice and support on the effects of alcohol, including help to reduce the number of units consumed
- Importance of Vitamin D and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) – understand how the change in weather and daylight can have a significant psychological impact
- Climate Café – delivered by the Climate Psychology Alliance
- Extended Menopause support – NEW weekly Menopause Yoga sessions, delivering specially adapted yoga practices, breathing techniques & mindfulness to help colleagues manage menopause symptoms
- Mental Health Training Support – regular Mental Health Conversation training sessions + Suicide Awareness training, alongside monthly drop in sessions to support Mental Health First Aiders
- Holistic Self -Care – NEW workshops covering Emotional Freedom Techniques, Headache Soothing and overcoming Negative Thinking Patterns
- Neurodiversity, Inclusivity and MSK – targeted support continues this quarter for these key areas, delivered through a popular range of physical activity classes, cafés, and support groups
Locating/joining a Webinar from the wellbeing team’s extensive list has been made easier with a handy filter added to booking platform, Bookwhen, alongside a stand-alone document containing a full list of webinars, arranged in date order.
Sessions are delivered virtually and/or face to face across various JUCD locations and many of the sessions are recorded to support those who are not able to attend at a set time. All support sessions are provided FREE for JUCD colleagues, and they are designed to suit all levels and abilities with options and modifications offered to suit.
Booking a Wellbeing Session
All timetabled activities, workshops, courses and clubs are available to book via our easy-to-use online booking platform that you can access from any device. Select the sessions you would like to try and then enter your chosen email address to receive your booking confirmation and joining instructions.