To deliver Joined Up Care Derbyshire, we all need to work together and focus on our priorities.
To achieve this we have set up a number of workstreams.
- Cancer – led by Dr Nigel Sturrock, medical director, Derby Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Children - led by Andy Smith, strategic director, people services, Derby City Council
- Learning disabilities - led by Gareth Harry, interim director of contracting, performance and assurance and Hardwick CCG lead officer
- Maternity - led by Jayne Stringfellow, director of nursing, quality and patient experience at Southern Derbyshire CCG and chief officer at North Derbyshire CCG
- Mental Health - led by Ifti Majid, chief executive, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Place - led by Joy Hollister, strategic director of adult care for Derbyshire County Council
- Planned care - led by Simon Morritt, chief executive, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Primary care
- Urgent care - led by Gavin Boyle, chief executive, Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust