You can find out below about the current vaccination options. The most up to date information is on the NHS Covid-19 vaccination website.
Some people at increased risk, for example because of age or certain medical conditions, may be offered a seasonal booster. If you are eligible for this, the NHS will contact you.
You or your child may be offered a seasonal Covid-19 vaccine if you are:
- aged 65 years old or over (you need to be 65 years old by 31 March 2024)
- aged 6 months to 64 years old and are at increased risk (for more information about people who are at increased risk, visit the NHS website)
- living in a care home for older adults
- a frontline health or social care worker
- aged 16 to 64 years old and are a carer
- aged 12 to 64 years old and live with someone with a weakened immune system
The NHS will contact you when you’re eligible to book an appointment, but if you know you’re eligible, you don’t need to wait for a letter or text and can book on the National Booking Service.
If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, or are a British Sign Language (BSL) user, you can use textphone 18001 119 or the NHS 119 BSL interpreter service.