Chief People Officer
Amanda was the Executive Director of People and Organisational Development at University Hospitals of Derby and Burton.
Amanda leads the development and delivery of the long-term people strategy of the integrated care board (ICB), ensuring this reflects and integrates the strategies of all relevant partner organisations within the ICS.
In turn, this will achieve our “One Workforce” approach and deliver Derby and Derbyshire’s commitments to The People Plan and our ambition for creating “world class” integrated care. Other key responsibilities of the post will include:
- supporting the development of provider collaboratives and place partnerships from a people & culture perspective and contribute to the development of our integrated care model.
- Lead for workforce equality, diversity and inclusion
- developing a triangulated operational plan, which takes account our people plan in addition to other resource areas such as finance and estates.
- leading the performance oversight arrangements for people issues with each provider of NHS services within the ICS. Leading on the identification of performance risks and issues related to the workforce and work with relevant providers and partners to develop impactful solutions.
- taking a leading role in how the ICB collaborates with the ICP and system partners to create education, employment, volunteering and apprenticeship opportunities and widen participation in health and care for local communities, including in areas of greater deprivation, for seldom heard groups and for people not in education, employment or training.