FOI 1636 – Finance and Maternity Services
FOI Reference Number:
I’m emailing with regards to information that I would like to request under the terms of the FOI Act (2000).
I’d like the following
1. The total funds you received when operating as a CCG from NHS England between 2017 – June 31st 2022. I would like this broken down for each financial year.
2. The total funds your CCG allocated to the provision of secondary and tertiary care between 2017-present. I would like this information broken down for each secondary or tertiary care setting (for example for each hospital) and for each financial year.
– Of these funds, how much was spent on the provision of maternity services for each financial year 2017-june 2022
3. The total funds your CCG allocated to the provision of primary care between 2017-present. I would like this information broken down for each financial year.
– Of these funds, how much was spent on the provision of maternity services for each financial year 2017-present
Date: 12 August 2022
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION – DECISION NOTICE
Dear Sir / Madam,
FOI Reference Number: 1636
Please see letter response.
I hope that this answers your queries with the information we currently hold, but if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to:
NHS Derby and Derbyshire ICB
If you are not content with the outcome of our review, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Derby and Derbyshire Integrated Care Board (ICB).
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, telephone 0303 123 1113, email email@example.com.
Derby and Derbyshire ICB
All information we have provided is subject to the provisions of the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015. Accordingly, if the information has been made available for re-use under the Open Government Licence (OGL) a request to re-use is not required, but the licence conditions must be met. You must not re-use any previously unreleased information without having the consent from the ICB. Should you wish to re-use previously unreleased information then you must make your request in writing (email will suffice) to the FOI Lead via firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for re-use will be responded to within 20 working days of receipt.