There is support for you
There is support there for you now, if you need it.
If you feel unsafe, or that you are not able to cope, it is important to get some help and support urgently. We have provided details below for where you can can contact for urgent mental health support.
If you, or someone you know, is in distress you can:
- Speak to a friend, family member or someone you trust
- Call the Derbyshire Mental Health Support line on 0300 790 0596 (seven days a week, 9am to midnight – low cost number)
- Call the Samaritans 24-hour support service phone: 116 123 (free phone) or contact Samaritans online
- Use the Staying Safe website for support, information and making your own safety plan
- Make an urgent appointment to see your GP, who may be operating a call-back service. Contact NHS 111, though be aware of delays in accessing this service
- In medical emergency and life-threatening situations please dial 999 or attend your nearest hospital emergency department.