- Do you have views on how we can improve services that impact on your health and wellbeing?
- Do you live in Derby or Derbyshire?
- Are you aged 16 or over?
If yes, please become a member of our Citizens’ Panel. The Citizens’ Panel is a virtual group of people, of all ages, living across Derby and Derbyshire who want to help shape health and care services by offering their views and feedback on services, helping to ensure that services are designed to take into account ‘what matters most to people’.
If you have any questions, please contact our Engagement Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal information is kept confidential, and you can remove yourself from the Citizens’ Panel at any time.
What is involved if I join the Citizens’ Panel?
Citizens’ Panel members will be contacted throughout the year to provide their input and view on health and care services in Derbyshire. You will be invited to take part in a range of surveys which you can fill in online or though the post and you can also opt to attend focus groups, working groups or committees in person, or online to talk about health and care in more detail.
Every aspect of the panel is entirely voluntary; you can get involved as little or often as you like, either online or at events in person.
What’s in it for me?
- You will be helping to ensure we provide better quality care in a way that matters the most to local residents
- You will have the opportunity to have your views heard by local health and care decision makers
- You will find out about new plans and ideas for Derbyshire
- You will be reimbursed for reasonable travel expenses for participation in face-to-face meetings such as focus groups.
Will I receive feedback if I take part?
It is not possible to reply to every comment we receive individually, but we are committed to feeding back on how collectively information has been been used to influence decisions being made about health and care services.