Mental Health, Neurodiversity and Learning Disability Alliance Festival | 23 September
Taking place Friday 23 September, 10am-4pm at The Post Mill Centre.
Come along to the first Mental Health, Neurodiversity and Learning Disability Alliance Festival – the launch of the alliance and a celebration of joint working with partners across Derby and Derbyshire, including NHS, Local Authorities and the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector.
A range of activities, workshops and information sharing will take place throughout the day, including:
- Market Place – learn about different services available in Derby and Derbyshire
- Looking after you & us – sample wellbeing support offers, both for yourself and for those you support
- Creative Natter – make connections whilst doing something artistic
- Speakers Corner – hear about different roles, careers and experiences
- Performance Patch – enjoy community groups showcasing their great work
To register your attendance at the event, please use the Eventbrite link. People are welcome to attend part of the day if it is not possible for them to attend the full event.
Mental Health, Neurodiversity and/or Learning Disability providers are invited to support the event by having a stall at the marketplace to share information on the services they provide, running a wellbeing activity or sharing details of their role/experiences in the Speakers Corner. There is a booking form (below) for providers to complete if they would like to support the event.