In September schools and colleges will reopen for all. It is vital that children and young people return to school and college, for their educational progress, for their wellbeing, and for their wider development. School attendance will be mandatory from the beginning of the new academic year. This means that it is your legal duty as a parent to send your child (if they are of compulsory school age) to school regularly.
Materials created by the Department for Education to reassure parents and students that schools and colleges are ready for all children to return in September
Please note these assets are cleared for use in England only.
- Return to school poster for students
- Return to school poster for teachers
- Department of Education Primary leaflet
- Department of Education Secondary leaflet
- Children and young people's mental health flyer
For further and more detailed information visit:gov.uk/backtoschool