- Do you live in Derby or Derbyshire?
- Are you aged 16 or over?
- Do you have views on how we can improve services that impact on your health and wellbeing?
If yes, please become a member of our Citizens’ Panel.
The Citizens’ Panel is a virtual group of people, of all ages, living across Derby and Derbyshire who want to help shape health and care services by offering their views and insight, helping to ensure that services are designed to take into account ‘what matters most to people’.
You can choose to get involved as much or as little as you like, in the comfort of your own home through taking part in our online surveys, or you can choose to attend one of our focus groups or events on an area of health and care that interests you.
Benefits of being a Citizens’ Panel member:
- You will be helping to ensure we improve health and care services in a way that matters the most to local citizens in Derby and Derbyshire
- You will have the opportunity to have your views heard by local health and care decision makers
- You will find out about new plans and ideas for Derby and Derbyshire
- You will have the opportunity to meet like-minded people
- You will be reimbursed reasonable travel expenses for participation in face-to-face meetings such as focus groups.
If you would like to join the panel:
If you have any questions or would like to receive a paper copy of the application form, please contact Karen Lloyd, Head of Engagement, Joined Up Care Derbyshire, phone 07789 868346 and email email@example.com
All personal information is kept confidential, and you can ask to be removed from the Citizens’ Panel at any time by contacting us by email, telephone, or via post.